In RIP

Good Goodbye

In The End...


"Why is everything so heavy?
Holding on
So much more than I can carry
I keep dragging around what's bringing me down
If I just let go, I'd be set free
Holding on
Why is everything so heavy?"
(Heavy)

"So say goodbye and hit the road
Pack it up and disappear
You better have some place to go
'Cause you can't come back around here
Good goodbye
(Don't you come back no more)
Live from the rhythm, it's
Something wild, venomous
Enemies trying to read me
You're all looking highly illiterate
Blindly forgetting if I'm in the mix
You won't find an equivalent
I've been here killing it
Longer than you've been alive, you idiot
And it makes you so mad"
(Good Goodbye)

"When my time comes,
forget the wrong that I've done,
Help me leave behind
some reasons to be missed
Don't resent me, 
When you're feeling empty.
Keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest..."
(Leave Out All The Rest)

>

Related Articles

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése